· OSHA Compliant Steps & Ramps
· Full Line of Portable Steps
· Handicap Accessible Ramps - ADA compliant
· Entry Systems to comply with any code
· Consultation available on Code Compliance
· Full Variety of Sizes available
· Custom Steps and Ramps available
Since 1982, we have been dedicated to helping patients with
special needs. Our mission was to provide patients with neurological
disorders safe and secure ambulation. No longer were patients confined to a
wheelchair or required to use a pick-up walker which would throw them off
balance. Our line of Safety Rollers grew to include pediatric and bariatric (up
to 700 lb. weight capacity) models and a full line of accessories.
All Wenzelite safety roller have the following features:
- Constructed of steel tubing with a choice of finishes
- All joints are welded
- Adjustable height in 1" increments
- Adjustable spring tension
- Skid resistant non-marring, easy rolling ball bearings 4" wheels (5"
- Four wheeled with swivel front wheels
- Can be pulled under chair or bed so patient can stand or sit unassisted
- Folds easily - stands on its own in folded position
- Limited lifetime warranty
There is no need to make a conscious effort to stop the safety roller - it rolls
forward and halts in step with the patient!
Please visit our web site for these additional products:
- Adult anterior and posterior Safety Rollers
- Bariatric (700 lb. weight capacity) Safety Rollers
- Pediatric anterior and posterior Safety Rollers
- Accessories: basket, seat, I.V. pole, oxygen tank holder, adjustable forearm
platforms, Dial-A-Speed tabs and locking brackets for front swivel wheels.