Claims Collection page includes Claim Collection Software.
Companies that sponsor MedCatalog.Com
Add your firm here
- A4 Health Systems -
Patient information, emergency department, and clinical data repository
products. Product information, clients, and registration for demonstration.
- Abrea Technologies, Inc - Free
electronic claims submission to healthcare providers and medical
institutions. Insurance companies, services, and contact information.
Newark, New Jersey, USA.
- Accumedic Services, Inc. -
Medical practice management software for both stand-alone and multi-user
- AcerMed - Offers medical software
office workflow solutions including EMR.
- Acrendo Software, Inc. - Offers
medical record, billing and practice management software for small to
medium-sized medical offices. Includes information, pricing and trial
download. Windows and Macintosh versions.
- Action MD - Reseller of medical
billing software and supplies offers online ordering and office supplies.
- Advanced Data Systems Corporation -
Offers medical practice management systems for Windows. Includes product
features, training details and online demonstration.
- Advanced MD Software - Offers
secure ASP-based practice management and billing service systems.
Demonstration request, company information, and features.
- Agile Professional Technology
- Offers medical billing and practice management software sales and
technical support including data conversion.
- Ahlers and Associates -
Providing clinic management software specifically designed for the non
profit health care agency.
- A-Life Medical Inc. -
Providing computerized NLP medical coding solutions for radiology, emergency
medicine, and pathology.
- Allscripts - Develops software
tools and provides journals and medical reference information that makes it
easier for physicians to utilize computers in providing care to their
- Alpha Site - Developer of
software for home health agencies. Includes related links, support and
- AltaPoint - Provides software
for patient billing, electronic claims, inventory, scheduling, reminders,
clinical records, speech recognition for narrative dictation.
- American Medical Software
- The Practice Management System Plus System is a software package to
address insurance billing, electronic claim filing, accounts receivable
reporting, statement processing, appointment scheduling, practice analysis,
managed care tracking, and computerized patient records.
- American Medical Systems of Ohio -
Medical management consultants providing practice management solutions for
private practices and clinics. Featuring computer hardware, software
solutions, support and supplies.
- Amicore, Inc. - Offers practice and
clinical management software which automates and connects providers to
hospitals, payers, labs and pharmacies.
- Apex Custom Software, Inc.
- Developer of custom software applications for the health care and
pharmaceutical industries. Includes pharmacy ordering and contact management
- August Systems - Developer
offers scheduling and billing products for home health agencies and
clinicians. Includes demonstration request and screen shots.
- Brickell Research, Inc. -
Medical programs for billing, resource scheduling, clinical records,
collections, and practice analysis. Demonstration downloads, products, and
- California Medical Systems - Offers
practice management, scheduling and records software.
- Canfield Clinical Systems -
From professional film cameras to the latest in digital imaging-including
the full line of Mirror software. Offers solutions that are tailored to the
special needs of physicians.
- Care Is One - Intregrating of
software and systems for physicians, groups, clinics and hospitals.
- Care Systems Manager -
Therapist Assistant is the premier software program designed to help mental
health professionals track all aspects of their client information and
- CareDecision - Provider of
handheld medical information systems. Includes demonstration and contact
- Carefile Medical Systems -
Develops and markets electronic medical record and patient scheduling
systems, as well as Canadian medicare billing software.
- Carefx - Offers clinically-oriented,
enterprise-scale, Web-based "visual integration" toolsets and related
capabilities to healthcare organizations.
- CaseTrakker - Offers software
for case management, disease management, utilization management, and other
health or social services related management tasks.
- CCA Medical - Products available
for various size physician facilities. Support, products, and contact
- Cerner Corporation - Platform of
products for both retrieving and disseminating patient-specific clinical and
financial data across an entire health care system. Products, services, and
- Civer-Psych Mental Health Software
- Mental and behavioral health software for enterprise-wide management of
patient records including integrated clinical, scheduling, billing and
development tools components and an electronic medical record.
- ClaimGear - Offers software which
manages insurance claim, medical billing, and electronic processing.
- ClaimScape.com - Provides
medical claims processing software for TPAs, PPOs, HMOs, IPAs and Healthcare
Payor organizations. Fully automated benefits administration system.
- Clinic Pro - Specializes in
practice management and medical records software for ob/gyn, ophthalmology,
general practice and most other specialties.
- CliniMed Systems, Inc. -
Scheduling, billing, transcription, and clinical records. Features, pricing,
- Coding and Reimbursement
Network - The coding and reimbursement network for the healthcare
billing and coding industry. Detailing medical investigation and compliance,
coding organizations, health care financing and medical insurance carriers.
- Cogient Corp. - A developer of
Internet-based health care management solutions.
- Com1 Software - Publishers of
medical management software products. Packages offer HCFA-1500, NSF and ANSI
- Compass Scheduling, Inc.
- Web-based appointment scheduling software for healthcare providers. Online
demonstration, information request, and pricing.
- Compulink Business Systems,
Inc. - The developer of Advantage software for medical practices.
- COMSEC Scheduling Software -
Scheduling time reservations for rooms, labs, activities, office
appointments and resources has never easier.
- Comtron Corp. - Offers systems
for medical laboratories and practice management. Includes product details.
- CPU Medical Management Systems -
Physician practice management solutions available via the Internet. Include
scheduling, electronic claims submission, collection and claim tracking
modules, transcription, Correct Coding module and multi-practice billing.
- Craneware - Specialists in
software for health care billing, auditing, chargemaster management and
- CureMD Corporation - A web-based
office and medical records system that works with the financial,
administrative and clinical process of the physicians office. Savings,
benefits, and member services.
- Cvikota Company, The - Offers
paperless receivables management software and document imaging services.
- Dabbs Computer Consultants, LLC -
Provide practice management software and consulting services as the
"Certified Select" Lytec Medical software distributor for the Middle
- Data Solutions & Services, Inc.
- Offers the medical community practice management solutions.
- Data Strategies, Inc - Practice
management software to automate billing, appointment scheduling,
collections, reporting, EMC and patient recalls.
- Database Constructs -
Provides Med-Center, a practice management system used to administer patient
accounts and manage the activities for running an effective practice.
- DataNet Solutions -
Provides software solutions for the free medical clinic community. Modules
include: patient tracking, volunteers, donors, drugs, prescriptions and
- dbc Services Corporation -
Provider of integrated healthcare information solutions.
- Defran Systems - Offers case
management and billing software for clinics and non-profit organizations.
- Doc-tor.net - Provides web
practice management software including enrollment, referrals, recalls,
billing, prescriptions, scheduling, claims, remittance and collections.
- DVI - Offers various voice recognition
document and practice management software products.
- Eclipsys Corporation - Produces
solutions which enable healthcare providers to achieve improved clinical,
financial and administrative outcomes. (Nasdaq: ECLP).
- EdgeMed Healthcare Solutions Inc. -
Offers Windows-based practice management for all medical providers
regardless of specialty. Electronic medical records and paperless charting
accompany the billing foundation.
- Eldorado Computing, Inc. - Offers
software for healthcare and benefits management.
- Electronic Healthcare Systems
- Integrates the clinical and financial processes to help improve patient
care, scheduling and business results.
- Eloquently Stated V1.25 -
Voice recognition software. Easily modified templates permit creation of
extensive and eloquent medical reports exceptionally quickly.
- e-MDs - Electronic medical record
and web-based technologies. Products, benefits, and support.
- eMedapps - Offers medical and
dental office management software. Includes online demonstration.
- Encore eServices - Offers
ENCORE2002, a Windows based Clinic Management software for managing patient
records, inventory, billing and payment.
- Encounter Notes - Offers a
suite of integrated clinical products.
- ENS (Electronic Network Systems)
- ENS Provides Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) services for medical
insurance billing & medical reimbursement to the health care industry
- ExaMedIT, Inc. - Offers web based
claims and practice software. Includes whitepapers.
- Expert System Applications,
Incorporated - ESAI provides practice management software and service
solutions to healthcare professionals including electronic medical records,
medical billing, voice recognition software and medical transcription
- E-Z BIS - Specializes in
comprehensive, yet easy-to-use chiropractic software for practice
management, insurance and patient billing, appointment scheduling, soap
notes and statistical reports.
- Filopto - A Windows based system
for optometrists and ophthalmologists with electronic medical records,
inventory, and point of sale. Downloadable demonstration, pricing, and
- First Insight Corporation -
Developers of HIPAA compliant practice management and electronic medical
records software for eyecare professionals.
- Fox Meadows Software, Ltd. -
System for all specialties with appointment scheduler, EDI filing,
receivables, collection management, and electronic patient records.
Features, support, and pricing.
- GEM Health Care Systems - Offers
staff scheduling software developed for nurses. Includes contact details.
- GetProof.com - Offers software
solutions for credentialing in managed care, hospital and clinic
- Harbor Technology Group -
Markets and installs a Windows based practice management computer software
(MICROMD) running on a Client-Server basis, using Sybase SQL.
- Harvest Contract Management System -
Offers contract management and managed care software for healthcare
- Health Data Services -
Offers billing and practice management software.
- Health Information Systems -
Developers of Windows NT-based AdvantX software for medical practice
management and ambulatory surgery centers, offering standalone and networked
- Healthcare Transitions
Management - Offers billing services, practice management, outsourcing,
consulting services to physicians, operational assessments.
- HealthCast - Offers secure
single sign-on solutions for patient records and portal creation.
- HealthHighway - Offers web
based practice management software. Includes feature list and FAQ.
Technology - Offers practice management software for Windows and Dos.
- Houseofficer - Affordable and
complete Y2K-compliant Windows software for the next generation. Create HCFA
forms, send electronic claims and bill patients. The screens are easy to use
and understand. The program comes complete with a Report module to allow you
to fine tune your practice in the managed care era.
- Hudson Medical Systems -
Offers Windows-based medical transcription systems for healthcare providers
and transcription service companies.
- IdeaWorks Software Engineering -
Offers database and mobile software designed for speech language,
occupational and physical therapy providers.
- IDI Healthcare Systems LLC -
Integrated electronic practice management and medical record system with
advanced CPT coding functions. Product and corporate information.
- IME Software Solutions
- Offers case scheduling and tracking system developed specifically for the
independent medical evaluation and defense medical examiner industries.
- Impax Tech - High tech health
care company who creates PACS software. We provide integrated software
solutions to manage all information for the clinical department, including
images and other non textual data.
- Infocure Corporation - InfoCure
is a leading national provider of information technology, e-commerce and
e-health products and services to over 100,000 healthcare providers in
- Ingenious Med - Offers
handheld software to improves billing collections and physician
- Innovative Research and Development,
Inc. - Offers web and desktop based practice management and billing
- Innovative Software Design, Inc.
- Designs practice management software for dentists and orthodontists.
- Insight Health Solutions
- Providing flexible software solutions and consulting services to the
healthcare industry . Includes screenshots and free demonstration.
- Integrated Systems Management - OmniMD
- Offers a Pocket PC based and Internet enabled EMR and patient management
system. Includes screenshots and product details.
- Intehealth - Developer of
practice information management software for PDAs and wireless devices.
- Intellicure - Provides clinical
documentation and practice management software for wound care, hyperbaric
medicine, and lymphedema therapy centers.
- iScribe - Innovative, handheld
computing products and related services.
- IToversee - Offers electronic
medical records and practice management software for all specialties.
- Offers free tools for routine data collection and reporting to support
district health teams in developing countries.
- KarisTrak - Offers specimen
tracking software that identifies late or missing lab reports. Includes
client listings and FAQ.
- KIP Deluxe - Patient and electronic
billing software for MacIntosh and Windows for medical offices and
hospitals. Includes HCFA 1500 forms, word processing, appointment
scheduling, practice management.
- Klinix - Offers medical software for
Windows XP that uses speech recognition and 802.1x wireless networks.
- LeonardoMD - Provides online
practice automation and medical CRM as a Web service to physicians.
- Lightning Bolt Solutions -
Offers software which automatically schedules medical staffs.
- Linnaeus, Inc. -
Internet/Intranet managed care information systems and ASP.
- Lutz-San Filippo -
Integratable products to support managed health care services for Workers'
Compensation, group health, and PIP claims. Products, and contact
- Lytec Systems - Medical, dental, and
chiropractic practice management software. Patient billing, insurance claim
filing, and patient records for Windows.
- Mantis Technology - Offers software
that integrates practice information for productivity increases. Includes
- Marchon - The eyecare industry's
leading practice management software company. Two Windows eyecare software
packages from Officemate.
- MD Complete - Offers software
that files the HCFA-1500 form in a paper or electronic format. Includes
download and FAQ.
- M/D Systems - Complete medical
office management systems and billing services in California.
- MD Tracker - Offers practice
management software for one or multiple practices.
- MDoffice Practice Manager - Medical
management solution to organize the finances for practices of various
specialties, structures and sizes.
- MedBusiness.net - Offers
internet-based tools for practice management.
- MedeFinance - Offers financial
management and EDI claims processing software for healthcare companies.
Includes demonstration request.
- Medical Databases - Offers
medical office management and optical shop software solutions for Macintosh
and Windows. Features demonstration.
- Medical Decisions Software, Inc.
- Creators of CodeDoc ACLS documentation software for the Palm OS offer
- Medical Manager - Software
to meet the demands of an ever-changing health care market. System for
physician's office and physician network automation.
- Medical Office Online -
Offers a HIPAA compliant, online application that integrates electronic
medical records, billing and scheduling software.
- Medical Practice Software - Ready
to use package, but can be customized to each customers individual needs.
Software and hardware sales, installation and support.
- Medical Technology International -
Developer of software for practice management and medical records and
billing, appointments. Features specialties covered and flash demonstration.
- MEDICOM - Offers an integrated
hospital information system written on the Oracle platform.
- Medinous - International
information system consultant supplying integrated solutions for health care
providers. Includes demonstration download. Head office in Edison, New
- MediSoft - Patient accounting
software for insurance billing, electronic claim submission, accounts
receivable tracking and practice management.
- Medkinetics - Offers
credentialing software. Includes online demonstration and product details.
- MedLedger - Offers software with
patient records, reporting capabilities, scheduling, chart notes and
- MedPlexus - Offers integrated
patient management systems for clinics. Includes FAQ and support
- MedPro Software -
Information systems software for college and university student health
- MedsPDA - Offers downloadable
medical software and hardware for PDAs for the mobile medical professional
- Medstar Systems, LLC. -
Medical billing, scheduling, analysis, claims preparation, and patient
lookup system. System requirements and product details. Fort Lauderdale,
- MedSynTech - Transcription
software firm specializing in clinical communication, remote diagnostic
reporting, dictation and digital archiving.
- MICA Information Systems -
Offers multi-module medical office management software. Includes
- MicroFour, Inc. - Two product
series which are comprised of several individual features. Products,
customer area, and video library.
- Midshire Veterinary Systems -
Practice management system with fully integrated appointment book, client
and animal history, booster reminders, stock control, and optional graphical
- Millbrook Practice Management
Solutions - Offers practice management software. Includes case studies,
demonstration download and testimonials.
- Misys Healthcare System -
Develops and supports software and services for physicians and caregivers.
- MORE - A medical scheduling
application used to track patient records and generate outcomes.
- Mountainside Software
- Provides practice management, EMR, allergy lab and scheduling applications
for practices of any size.
- MPM Medical Software - Practice
software that integrates patient records, appointment scheduling, and
medical billing. Includes trial download, sample reports, and pricing
- NaviCare Systems, Inc. -
Developers and marketers of productivity, work-flow management, real-time
communications and patient tracking software solutions and services for the
- NexTech Practice 2004 - Provides
software for aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, refractive
surgery and reproductive medicine. Includes scheduling, billing, inventory,
and PDA link.
- NGC Medical Systems, Inc. -
Offers electronic connectivity, medical billing, full data conversions, and
wireless mobile access. Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA.
- Niche Technical Services - Offers
training, consulting and various software products for senior healthcare
- NueMD - Offers medical practice
management delivered over the internet. Includes FAQ, information request
and contact details.
- Oasis - Australian
company offers medical and dental software. Features newsletter and
- Optical Software Specialists
- World class software products for the optical profession.
- OptiMEDirect - Developers of
Accuro practice management software offer flash demonstration, product
details, training and support.
- Optimeyes - Practice and
business management software package (Win95 and Mac) for Optometrists,
Opticians and Ophthalmologists. Free hands-on CD Demonstration available.
- Orion Systems - Offers various
software tools for hospitals and clinics. Features screenshots and demos.
- Pearle Computer Services -
Offers Windows based practice management and clinical software solutions.
- Perfect Care - Medical billing
and management software system for Microsoft Windows.
- Physician Micro Systems, Inc.
- Supplies clinical and administrative systems, with demonstrations to
download. Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Physician's Computer Company - Offers
practice management systems and managed care resources. Features newsletter,
training and product information.
- Physicians Office Computer - Offers
patient financial information, clinical data management and appointment
- Physicians Total Care -
Provides physicians with the technology to dispense medications at point of
- Picis - Integrated software
applications and consulting services to the healthcare community.
- PKC Corporation - Offers medical
guidance software called Problem-Knowledge Couplers which allows for patient
- PlatoCode - Offers automated
clinical coding solutions for reimbursement and research.
- Plexis Healthcare Systems -
Enabling automated claims payment and medical case management.
- P&P Data Systems Inc. - The medical
management software produced is powerful enough to run any size of medical
- Practice Diagnostic Systems -
PDS provides consulting services to assist healthcare organizations in
accessing information required for decision making.
- Practice Made Perfect - A
chiropractic and medical billing software program which generates numerous
types of forms and electronic claims.
- PracticeAdmin - On-demand
medical practice management software and medical billing software that is
- PracticeWorks - Offers
practice management software, digital cosmetic imaging, digital radiography
software and various consulting services.
- Prime Systems Group - Markets and
supports the PrimeSuite integrated software suite for practices. Includes
product comparisons, screenshots and overview.
- PRISM - Provides healthcare
providers with powerful software tools to track and manage immunizations, as
well as outreach, recall and vaccine notification
- Prodata Systems Inc. - Provides
hosted medical practice management for HIPAA compliant transactions, and
scheduling. Includes demonstration. Bothell, Washington, USA.
- Programming Resources
- Developer of PROScheduler hospital patient scheduling software and
PROSurgery OR management system. PRI also offers speech recognition and
radiology dictation systems.
- Propinquity Software -
Facilitates tracking of all significant patient encounters. ER visits,
office visits, hospitalizations, telephonic, consultative, as well as
archival. Purchase, contact, and technical support.
- ProVation Medical - Offers
comprehensive documentation software to automate workflow for clinicians and
RNs. Includes white papers and testimonials.
- Psychconsult - Complete
clinical and financial integration for Inpatient, Outpatient, Residential,
Managed Care organizations.
- Pukenje Inc. - Clinical
documentation tool designed to run on desktop or portable, pen-based
- Pulse Systems - Offers medical
office management solutions designed to improve handling of healthcare
- QA Solutions - Offers software
for radiology and multi-specialty environments. Includes screenshots and
- Qmedtrix Systems, Inc. -
Specializes in health care cost containment solutions. Offers a spectrum of
software and services, including bill review and case management.
- QRS Healthcare Solutions -
Developer of physician office management solutions for Windows and Linux
- Quick-MD - Offers medical practice
management software. Includes downloads, product brochures and feature
- QuickMed EMO - Offers practice
management software solutions.
- RIS Logic - Radiology information
systems. Products, services, news, and information.
- Rx Healthcare - Developer of Rx
Medical, which offers practice and appointment management modules. Features
- Sensible People -
Developers of Freehand Clinic Manager, patient and practice management
software with support for remote clinics.
- Sequel Systems - Offers Oracle
based practice management systems for healthcare.
- Site of Care - DPerinatal
information systems and neonatal data systems for maternal child healthcare
providers. Products, services, and support.
- SnAPPnet -
Offers a web-based physician credentialing solution. Includes demonstration
and forms library.
- Software Expressions -
Offers practice management software designed specifically for medical
clinics. Features real time updates and online demonstration.
- SolAce - Offers software which
integrates with all practice management systems to provide HIPAA compliant
electronic claim submission.
- Solumed - Offers income and
expenses systems with integrated clinical data functions. Features
- Sotern nv/sa - Medical planning
based on internet web technology, ranging from an agenda to a hospital
reservation system. Products, support, and system requirements. Belgium
company, with site is also in English, French, and Spanish.
- Sparrow Technologies, Inc.
- MAde for healthcare organizations to keep an electronic patient record.
Products and inquiry form.
- SpectraSoft - Appointment scheduling
system for clinics and hospitals. Includes trial version, documentation, and
- Spring Management Systems - Offers
an E&M Coder for chart audits, medical billing, and training on HCFA/AMA
- Startech Software - Offers
claims management and billing software for risk managers and managed care
- StatCom - Offers hospital software
which tracks patients, beds, staff, and equipment in real time. Includes
animated demonstration download.
- Studio Box - Offers software for
preparing a rota or roster of staff. Includes screenshots.
- Summit Software - Offers
point of care management software designed for therapists. Features product
- SumTime Software - Offers practice
management and billing software for therapists, chiropractors, and other
health care practitioners.
- Sy Med Development, Inc. - Sy Med's
mission is to develop and license software that helps simplify managed care
for healthcare providers, payers and consumers.
- Synitech Incorporated - Suite of
medical office utilities. Partners, products, and contacts.
- TechniCare - Complete medical
management software, appointment scheduling, accounts receivable, managed
care and accounts payable. Software integration to on-site evaluation and
- Technology Services Consultants -
Reseller of various software offers installation and support.
- Universal Software Solutions -
Offers practice management software for multiple disciplines. Includes
- VantageMed Corporation -
Provides software products and services which automate administrative,
financial, clinical and management functions for physicians, dentists, and
other healthcare providers and provider organizations. (Nasdaq: VMDC).
- VersaForm - Developer of chart,
EMR and practice management software. Includes demos.
- Vesteon Software -
Software development company specializing in custom PDA/Desktop applications
and technologies for the healthcare industry.
- ViPS - For health care consulting,
data management and other aspects of the business. Products and services,
customer support, and employment.
- Visual Practice - Provides
OHIP compliant billing, patient and practice management software for
- Warren & Warren Consulting -
Consulting in behavioral healthcare information systems for electronic
record keeping and HIPAA JCAHO and TACADA conpliance.
- WeBeDoctor - Provider of
turn-key solutions and business-to-business transaction processes. Diamond
Bar, California, USA.
- WinMedStat - WinMedStat provides
powerful, flexible practice management solutions for physicians' offices.
- Wintech - Windows applications
and technology specialist in the medical practice management software.
- Wybtrak Inc - Provides healthcare
credentialing and medical management software.
Still can not find what you need? Use this search box -
Alliance EDI, LLC
Our Quest: To provide HealthCare Providers practical
Billing and Filing solutions that work. In today's ever changing
HealthCare market, Doctors, Billing Services, and other types of industry
providers face an unacceptable rate of collections on billing.
Net-Marq is our flagship product. Boasting FULL compliance with
the NSF Standard (National Standard Format) as developed by the United States HealthCare
Financing Administration, the central focus of Net-Marq is maximum
collections of any type insurance claim.
-Full NSF Compliance (National Standard Format)
-Maximum Collections As Central Focus
-Multi-Platform Compatible (DOS, Win31, Win95, Win98, WinNT, Win2000, Mac)
-Extremely Easy To Learn (In one hour you'll be filing claims)
-Year 2000 Ready
This is just one of the products offered by this company.
Please click on the link below to visit their web site for a full list of
products. Thank you.
Return to top of page
www.claimcollector.com will collect your rejected claims for you, at
no risk to you!
We will analyze the claim, correct the problem, and
re-submit it for collection. We are so sure of our ability to collect the
majority of your rejected claims that we offer our services at NO RISK to you.
We will charge you $20.00 per collected claim. If we cannot collect the claim
for you, we won't charge you.
And.....we work fast! We have a nationwide network of
experienced Medical Billing specialists. We will re-submit almost every rejected
claim in ten (10) days or less, by electronic claims submission, in most cases.
What do we need from you? Your agreement to have us act
as your agent, and your returned claims.
Return to top of page